*We are willing to support arrangement of your tour & activities!
- Beach swimming, snorkeling*, scuba diving* and SUP(stand-up paddles)*
2.River & Forest
- Mangrove kayaking*
- Waterfall tour*
- Visit Kinsakubaru Virgin Forest*
- Night forest tour*
3.Jogging & Cycling in Amami
If you love jogging or cycling, we strongly recommend you to bring your own running shoes or bike! Enjoy amazing view of beaches and sugar cane fields around AMA TERRACE!
- Shimauta -Amamian traditional songs and local instruments *
- Dye works experience (**), visit dye factory and Tsumugi(***) museum
- Try Kokuto Shochu (Amamian Rum), Kokuto Shochu factory tour *
- Summer festivals (August-September)
** Visitors can make dye goods.
*** Amamian Traditional hand-made fabrics
5.Birds & Flowers
- Bird watching: Suno Dam and Ose Beach are very famous bird watching sites in Amami Island.
- Viewing cherry blossoms: late January – early February